Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baseball Opening Day

Ok. So my blog is super behind. Time to play a little catch up.

All three of our kids are playing baseball/T-ball this spring. Opening day was an extremely LONG day. But it was fun. Cayden and Tristan love playing... Sadie just not as much as the boys. :)

This is Cayden's team, The Reds. It's really fun to watch his games.






This is Sadie's team that Tim's work sponsored. They are the Pirates. Sadie is one of 2 girls on the team. Go Sadie!!!!
Gosh! She's so cute!

Toothless Sadie Jackson
Her pants really aren't pulled up as high as they look, I promise.
She was so cold... and bored. Poor baby.
This is Tristan's T-Ball team, the Black Tigers. It is so funny to watch their games. There is lots of playing in the dirt, twirling, jumping, and fighting over the ball. Cute!
He melts my heart.

Stupid kid, he ruined my picture. Tristan still looks cute though.She almost ruined it, but she's so cute that it's ok. And plus, Yoda... I mean, Tristan looks hilarious anyway.
Hit that ball, T!
Gimme 5, Tristan.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love that Yoda comment about Tristan. Great photos, cute kids! Makes me consider signing up Anny next year ...except I know she'd be one of those kids playin' in the dirt, and probably not fighting over the ball.